Civil E.I.T / P.E. Project ManagerEl Paso, TX
Application Deadline: Friday, 27 April 2018
TRE & Associates, LLC (TRE) is a multi-disciplinary civil engineering firm providing a variety of services including water, wastewater, and drainage design site development, grading plans, subdivision design, major water and wastewater plant and infrastructure design, and construction administration.
TRE is currently seeking a CIVIL E.I.T. / P.E. PROJECT MANAGER for TRE’s El Paso, Texas office to be responsible for project management in the design of street, drainage, water and wastewater plans. The responsibilities of this job will include, but not be limited to:
- General understanding of the fundamentals of Civil Engineering
- Ability to work well with other engineers, designers and staff in the preparation of subdivision, major utility and site development plans.
- Familiarity with storm hydrologic and hydraulic modeling using HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, FlowMaster and StormCAD is preferred but not required.
- Knowledgeable in hydraulics for water and wastewater design
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred but not required.
- Additional experience with site development / land development preferred
Salary to commensurate with experience.
TRE offers medical and dental insurance, 401K, paid standard holidays, and a 4 ½ day work week (7/8 AM Monday through Thursday and 7/8 AM – 11AM/12PM on Friday).
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited school
- Engineering in Training Certified; Professional Engineering License preferred (Texas registration or ability to obtain)
- 5+ years of experience with water/wastewater treatment and infrastructure design preferred
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive a full size pick-up truck
- Ability to walk and stand at construction site for extended periods of time (4 hrs+)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds